We welcome referrals from nursing facilities and physician offices.
If you're looking for ways to enrich the quality of life of your patients, Allegiance is an ideal solution for personalized, non-medical care at home!
What to Expect from Allegiance
- Prompt Attention. If your patients or their families contact us to explore home care, we'll schedule an assessment the same day or the next day at the convenience of the family. We treat your patients as a priority.
- Service Guarantee. While rare, if a family you've referred to us calls your office with a home care question, we'll respond to the caller immediately. Our team is available 24/7.
- Communication Tailored to You. We'll communicate with you in the manner and frequency you prefer: fax, email, regular mail, etc.
- Minimal Work. We'll help keep you involved in your patients' care without creating unnecessary work for you. For example, we'll clearly highlight any changes to your patients' plans of care.
- Highly Trained and Supervised Staff. You can rest assured our team will take good care of your patients. In addition to our stringent hiring process, our caregivers receive specialized home care training—including annual skills certification and Alzheimer's, dementia, and hospice training.
- No Minimum Appointment Times for Assisted Living. Our personal care services—such as assistance with eating, dressing, and personal hygiene—are available for residents of assisted living facilities too. There is no minimum appointment time for our assisted living clients.
What Your Patients Can Expect
Discover why families choose Allegiance for personalized home care and guidance.
How to Refer Allegiance
Please share our phone number and website address:
Phone: 303-287-8118 Website: www.allegiancehomecare.org
To request materials you can give to your patients or their families, please contact us directly.